B&L Information Systems in Bridgman Michigan, the leading software developer in ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions to the metal casting industry, has an immediate need for an Accountant.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing company that is committed to a high standard of excellence, professional growth and passionate about success.
We Offer a great benefit package:
$60,000 - $80,000 annual salary Paid healthcare
Profit-Sharing plan 401k plan with company match
2 weeks paid vacation (3 weeks after 5 years)
Gym membership Professional development opportunities
Responsibilities: · Prepare and analyze summary reports on all financial activities.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting activities.
· Manages accounts receivable revenue streams from contract creation to cash collection.
· Understands deferred income concepts.
· Manages financial transactions and monitors and controls cash flow.
· Provides expert assistance by reviewing internally generated reports for accuracy, reconciling
various accounts and troubleshooting problems as they arise.
· Prepares distribution of financial reports, balance sheets, cash flow statements, P&L’s, KPI’s, and accounts receivable reports to management and arranges meetings, if appropriate, to discuss variances and/or irregularities prompting resolutions.
· Responds to Management Team as assigned with accurate and timely work.
· Supports the Company’s key strategic initiatives by preparing ad hoc reports and performing other special projects, as needed.
· Prepares and processes semi-monthly payroll.
· Approves all expense reimbursements.
· Facilitates 401k Plan activities.
Basic Qualifications: · Ability to create & build relationships and effectively deal with people of all levels within an organization.
· Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience in managing revenue recognition.
· Experience with financial analysis and reporting.
· Experience maintaining strict controls on confidentiality and accounting.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
B&L Information Systems in Bridgman Michigan, the leading provider of ERP solutions to the metal casting industry, has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist develops and oversees marketing programs in specific channels, to support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
We Offer a great benefit package:
$45,000 - $50,000 annual salary Paid healthcare Profit-Sharing plan
401k plan with company match 2 weeks paid vacation (3 weeks after 5 years)
Gym membership Professional development opportunitiesEssential Functions:
Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Provide and execute the marketing plan for company events/conferences
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on l
Location/Region: Bridgman, MI (49106)