B&L Information Systems in Bridgman Michigan, the leading software developer in ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions to the metal casting industry, has an immediate need for an Accountant.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing company that is committed to a high standard of excellence, professional growth and passionate about success.
We Offer a great benefit package:
$60,000 - $80,000 annual salary Paid healthcare
Profit-Sharing plan 401k plan with company match
2 weeks paid vacation (3 weeks after 5 years)
Gym membership Professional development opportunities
Responsibilities: · Prepare and analyze summary reports on all financial activities.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting activities.
· Manages accounts receivable revenue streams from contract creation to cash collection.
· Understands deferred income concepts.
· Manages financial transactions and monitors and controls cash flow.
· Provides expert assistance by reviewing internally generated reports for accuracy, reconciling
various accounts and troubleshooting problems as they arise.
· Prepares distribution of financial reports, balance sheets, cash flow statements, P&L’s, KPI’s, and accounts receivable reports to management and arranges meetings, if appropriate, to discuss variances and/or irregularities prompting resolutions.
· Responds to Management Team as assigned with accurate and timely work.
· Supports the Company’s key strategic initiatives by preparing ad hoc reports and performing other special projects, as needed.
· Prepares and processes semi-monthly payroll.
· Approves all expense reimbursements.
· Facilitates 401k Plan activities.
Basic Qualifications: · Ability to create & build relationships and effectively deal with people of all levels within an organization.
· Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience in managing revenue recognition.
· Experience with financial analysis and reporting.
· Experience maintaining strict controls on confidentiality and accounting.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Location/Region: Bridgman, MI (49106)